Decorating with red can be intimidating. If you’ve ever tried to find that perfect shade of red lipstick, or just the right paint color, you know just how hard it can be. With Valentine’s Day inching closer, we’re all well aware that the color red signifies love. But you can show your adoration for this vibrant hue year-round with a few creative home decorating ideas. Let’s dive right in!
- Wow them at the front door. Nothing is more inviting or intriguing than a red door. Choose a shade of red paint that’ll pop against your home’s exterior.
- Accessorize. Sometimes less is more – add a hint of red in unexpected places such as your coffee table, throw pillows or mantle.
- Show your artistic side. An injection of red through a painting or a piece of art can draw your eye to an otherwise invisible area of the room.
- Step on it. An area rug infused with red permeates warmth throughout the space without being overwhelming.
- Weave your way. A pillow or throw can add function and beauty to your space while complimenting other fabrics in the room.
The Paul Michael Company has all kinds of great accessories for your home, so stop in and visit us today.